I Am Thankful 2

 


Stella Continued... from her point of view


When dad last posted, I had just arrived at my new home and my dads and I had just taken a nap. Over the next few days Dobby, Fintan, and I played together, napped together and all around became good friends.

 

I am originally from Louisiana and didn't know much about my past (it was all a blur and I don't want to remember it honestly), but I assume that I was not exposed to much in the form of comfort or fun experiences. At first, I did not know what soft and comfort was. I slept on the hard floor and not in my soft cushioned dog bed. Well, that did not last too long. After only a short while I learned what soft and comfort was and then this happened...

 


Let's just say... I understands what soft and comfort is now. I practically live in my UGG hoodie in the winter time and you can for sure find me cuddled up in my Serta Memory Foam Dog Bed (thanks Aunt PhyPhy) in front of the fireplace heater dad got us.

One of the best and most wholesome moments I have had with my dads happened in the winter of 2021 during our first snow storm. I had the privilege of being introduced to snow for the very first time. At first I was a little apprehensive thinking, "what the hell is this weird stuff on the ground?" BUT, when I realized that it wouldn't hurt me.... just watch below.

 


Then my second snow storm.... I absolutely love the snow, just like my dad.


Now, there is so much more to me than just a snow bird after all.... Dad has taken me on lots of trips over the past few years.... Central Park with my boys for a CluedUp GeoCacheing Scavenger Hunt...


With my other boys... Uncle Chris and Unky Topher

 

Playing with my best friend, Ruthie! We have a lot of fun together!


To work with Daddy where I can surprise Aunt Anna and jump into her lap when she least expects it (I love doing that to my humans... they always laugh and I get snuggles)

  

 

or when I was fitted for my mermaid life jacket for our trip to Cape May so I can see the beach for the first time....

 

 

and then I got to see what this beach was all about they kept talking about.... but I think I loved it. It's just like warm snow





Or when Aunt Laura came to visit me and I just wanted to go home with her


or when my dads threw me a Gotcha Day party and invited all my friends over to Aunt PhyPhy's house and we had cake and goodies....

 

Grandma GG came to my party


or for my Second Gotcha Day when I got my favorite snuggle toy a stuffed party unicorn from FAO Schwartz


When Grandma Karen came to visit me and we got to snuggle

 

Or when I am at my happiest, when I can "watch TV" by staring out the window at all the people walking by the house when I sit in the office.


So, I hear that other dogs don't like going to see their groomers and have a spa day where they get pampered.... I don't know what their issue is... they should check out where I go because I LOVE them all at Downtown Woody's. I stop in and visit them as often as I can and I got a special treat one day... I got to go when they were having a puppy first aid class and I got to be the patient for them to practice on. I loved it!




I even got to go all the way to the Trenton Mercer Airport to pickup Aunt PhyPhy one time! It was so cool to see the planes land. I wasn't scared at all. I just sat there and watched and waited looking for her

 

Originally I did not like the car. I was scared they were taking me to another home but now that I know they will never do that and I am forever with them, I am not scared anymore, as long as one of my daddy's are holding me and the window is open.

 

Now my absolute favorite thing to do is sleep and put others around me asleep... whether that is under the couch

 

on the couch next to daddy

 

using daddy as a pillow as I sit in his seat


Or literally anywhere I am.... I love to sleep


Wherever I am, I am living my best life possible, all thanks to my wonderful dads.



Thinking it's time to expand your family? Want to explore rescuing a dog of your own? 
Check out Second Chance Rescues available pups  --> CLICK HERE <--

Thinking maybe fostering is more your speed? --> CLICK HERE <--

Maybe you can't adopt or foster but can help in another way? 
To donate to Second Chance Rescue... --> CLICK HERE <-- Every bit helps!

Remember to, #adoptdontshop #becausetheymatter. 
There is no love like the love from a rescue! ❤️🐢❤️








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

πŸš—✨ Step into Our Transport World: A Sneak Peek Behind the Scenes! ✨πŸš—

Paws and Planes: A Heartwarming Journey from JFK Airport to a Forever Home πŸ›«πŸΆ❤️